Ole Smoky Original Moonshine
Regular price $22.99
Ole Smoky® Original Moonshine is made with the same renegade attitude of its forefathers. This hundred-year-old recipe produces a white whisky as smooth and bright as the promise of a Saturday night when anything can happen and likely will. Every shot, swig or slug of Ole Smoky Original Moonshine is highly drinkable and hardly pretentious. Don’t just start your night, fire it up.
Ole Smoky Original Moonshine comes in at 100 Proof.This Original Unaged Corn Whiskey is made of 80% corn with the remaining 20% a secret. It is crystal clear in color and has the aroma of fresh corn, a touch of sweetness, and a hint of butter.
Before placing your first order with us at Liquor Stars, you may have some questions about deliveries, gifting, special instructions, and more. Before dropping us a query, please take a look through our liquor FAQs and see if we have already answered your question.
Can I Track My Order?
When you have checked out and made the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Subsequently, you will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been picked up by our delivery partner. When your order is en route, you will receive an additional text message and/or email.
Can I Reschedule Delivery or Cancel the Order?
This will depend on whether your order has already left our store. Cancellations and rescheduling are not guaranteed once your order is out for delivery, and you may be subject to a $20 fee to account for the cost of labor and transportation. If your order has not been shipped yet, simply get in touch with us to cancel or to schedule a new delivery time.
I Have Special Delivery Instructions – Where Do I Add Them?
On the checkout page, there will be a comments box you can fill in, which will be visible both to our team and the delivery driver. If you have opted to add gift wrapping and/or a greeting card as part of your order, please leave your message in this box. If you have any special requests for wrapping, such as using a birthday wrapper, let us know here too!
How Do I Make Sure No Receipt Details Are Included in My Gift Order?
If you placed your order as a gift in our system (by adding on gift wrapping), we will automatically leave out the pricing details in the shipment. Please leave us a message in the comments box if you have not opted to add on gift wrapping but are sending your order as a gift.
Who Can Purchase and Receive Orders?
In the United States, you need to be of at least 21 years old in order to place an order and receive your parcel. Even if they are not the intended recipient, an individual below 21 cannot sign for parcels containing alcohol, so make sure that an adult will be around during your selected delivery time.
Can My Liquor Be Delivered Chilled?
Where this is possible, we will strive to deliver your liquors chilled. However, in some cases such as where there are insufficient refrigeration facilities, it may not be possible. If you are placing your order for an event, please get in touch with us or leave your instructions in the comment box.
I Need Help with Recommendations and Estimations for a Corporate Party – Can You Help?
Absolutely! We want to make sure your party is a success in any way possible and will help you select a good mix of liquors, including wines and seltzers, to ensure there is sufficient for your guests. We can also provide you with an estimate of the quantities you need to order based on the number of attendees.